RHI Application Assistance
We know that for some, gathering and organising paperwork is a headache they can do without. That’s why we offer all of our customers helpful assistance with their RHI application.
Our input will help to speed up the process considerably and increase your chances of getting the accreditation you require.
We offer two packages, read on to find out more.
This option is perfect if you just want to make sure you’re doing everything right. Wye Valley Energy Ltd. will help you with your information ticklist, including:
- A letter of authorisation
- A recent bank statement - this is to prove the address of the organisation that is applying and should also include your name, the date, the account number and sort code (you can blank out the financial information and send the statement directly to Renewable Heat Incentive, Accreditation Team, Ofgem, 9 Millbank, London, SWIP 3GE)
- Rate bills for the property/properties (council tax, business rates, tax exemption letter that the boiler is connected to (council tax/Business rates/ Tax exemption letter)
- Answer to HI120 - Information on the Building/s rates (council tax/Business rates/ Tax exempt), their uses and their basic structure for example this could read: Barn 1 is used as office space for the farm and is Tax exempt Barn 2 is a holiday cottage and pays business rates Farm Cottage is solely domestic use and pays council tax. All the buildings listed are permanent stone structures fully enclosed on all sides.
- Information on the plant that the biomass installation has replaced:
- Fuel Type & Capacity in kW
- If you have left one of these plants in or added a new plant as a back up to the biomass boiler, Wye Valley Energy Ltd. will require information on this so it may accurately be shown in a schematic.
Wye Valley Energy Ltd. will then provide you with the following to include in your application:
- Schematics (of the boiler room and, if appropriate, a pipe run layout)
- Proof of your fuel requirements
- Evidence that any meters supplied by Wye Valley Energy Ltd. meet the standard required
- The answer to HK120 - “Please provide a description of your installation, including the make & model of the main components. For further details of the information that should be included here, please refer to our Guide to supporting information for RHI applicants”
- Assistance with any questions asked about your application
- A final review of your application before submission
Select this option and Wye Valley Energy Ltd. will take over the entire application for you, leaving you with none of the headaches and, to the best of our ability, a successful outcome.
All you will need to do is:
- Add Wye Valley Energy Ltd. as a user to your RHI account. We will need access in order to take over the application.
- Collate the information we’ve outlined higher up the page, but send it to us instead of OFGEM. We’ll check it over and send it on, along with our own report regarding whether an independent metering report is necessary for your system. If it is, we can do this but it may cost extra.
- We’ll get you to check everything over one final time before we submit your application.
If you have any queries about our support packages, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.